Accident & an easy dinner.
Yesterday I crashed onto my face while bicycling. I was on my way to work, and headed down this one way street. A big recycling truck was bearing down behind me, and I did not want to have it pressing me up into the parked cars along the way, so I decided to get onto the sidewalk. My tire caught this bump on the driveway I chose as my route, turned suddenly, and off I went.
The next hour is kind of a blur…
- OMG BLOOD!!!!
- guy magically appears with pristine white towel to soak up blood, calls cops
- lieutenant Scully arrives>sit in front seat of cop car waiting for ambulance
- get in ambulance, ice on my face, Carlos and Tom offer to take my bicycle to their fire station to keep it safe
- other cop shows up and drives me to Howard Hospital and drops me off
- the hospital sucked and was super cold and I was confused and then got 3 stitches
- walked home up Sherman, picked up my bicycle, chilled out
- easy dinner