Outreach > Preview
Hey everyone… could use some assistance.
SO here is the dilemma:
- I wake up really early for work and have little time in the morning, so I usually just eat fruit and
- I can eat for free at work, bring a salad and slice home.
- I seem to only want to eat roasted squash and sweet potatoes.
- I eat by myself like 90% of the time.
- I cook all day at work, and am finally understanding the “why bother” effect of that.
- I am about to be busy from 6:30 AM until 8:30 PM everyday outside of the house during weekdays.
SO this dilemma seems to mean that I only have weekends for fun and exciting projects. I am considering maybe doing a more focused exploration on baking to showcase here. Perhaps you all have had your fair share of my roasted squash/poached egg based concoctions. I guess, like most things in life, change begs change.
That said, I would love to hear any ideas for baking or ways to deal with the six issues outlined above. Otherwise, I can just keep posting endless photos of pizza, haha.
Since I have only been talking so far, I will provide some photos… perhaps the first real off topic section of a post I have done. Photography has been enjoyable lately – I am working on a side project (shh – top secret) that will soon be unveiled. But here is a sneak preview of what I call Groundscore Series…